This month I have been broadening my horizons when it comes to beauty products. I have tried new products and dug up hidden gems I forgot I even had. So here it is: my monthly beauty faves!
1. Daisy Marc Jacobs Perfume – This is a beautiful sweet scent that fills me with memories of summer whenever I spray it. I have had this perfume for ages and get complements every time I wear it. Definitely one of my favourite perfumes!
2. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation – I have only recently become a convert to this foundation. But it was definitely love at first swatch. I found a perfect colour match which instantly drew me in to this beautiful foundation. The soft texture and full coverage of this foundation are benefits that are hard to find. You only need a tiny bit of this foundation because a little goes a long way – which is good because although pricey this foundation will last for a while. This may just be my new holy grail product
3. Mac eyeshadow – all that glitters – This eyeshadow is an old gem I found and repurchased. It has a gorgeous effect and is a match made in heaven for people with blue eyes – like me
4. Mac Peaches Blush- This is a suitable shade for many different skin tones. It gives a natural glow that has been absolutely necessary for the summery weather this month
5. Bobbi Brown Lipsticks – I have been loving bobbi brown lipsticks in general this month. They are creamy, durable and have a wide range of gorgeous colours. My favourite shade in particular this month has been Uber Pink. Love!
6. Benefit Watts Up Highlighter – Last but definitely not least this highlighter has been a must have this month. After hearing raving reviews, I went and picked some up from the benefit counter. I have never really been into highlighters but this has blown me away. This highlighter is really easy to apply with its roll up stick. It is natural and picks up the light creating a beautiful and radiant glow. Looks great in photos and even better in real life. I really suggest this to highlighter beginners because it will not let you down!